Davis Funeral Home was established in1948 by Leonard R. Davis and his wife, Hulda Bolliger Davis. They succeeded the Parker Funeral Home which moved here from Madison, IL in 1938.
Their goal was to provide personalized services to meet every families needs. In 1952, their nephew, Loren H. Davis completed mortuary school and entered the business.
In 1958 a large addition to the original building, which was built in 1904 was added. This included a new chapel, lounge and preparation facility. The building next door was added in 1977 to house the selection room and living quarters for the manager. The parking lot across the street was acquired as joint use with the First Baptist Church in 1985.
Today, Loren Davis and his wife Carol are continuing the personal service with the assistance of Michael Skoklo, who joined the firm in 1986.
We are proud to have served so many families over the years and will continue to anticipate each families needs and respond accordingly.